A beautiful young woman at my corporate job was recently promoted. Her new role requires her to rock a slightly different look. She needs a look that inspires her team members and radiates her own personal style. She needs to upgrade.
I'm regularly asked, "How do I upgrade my wardrobe?"
The real trick to looking great every day is start with a simple style plan
and then learn to elevate it.
It's a straightforward concept. Easy to execute.
Let's break it down...
Here's what we have in the photo below:
Headband (or even a black ribbon)
Conversation tee (more on those in a later post)
Each piece is fairly basic on its own...yet, when worn together the look is chic and finished.
Read more about my 'must haves' here.
Elevate your style = look sharp and pulled together, yet still at ease.
The point is to elevate just to the place where you look like you, only better.
Show the world the best possible version of yourself.
Finish what you've started
Most women already own the bulk of the pieces needed to look dynamite everyday.
Many actually possess a mad sense of personal style. Yet they don't complete the process. Therefore, lots of women leave the house without feeling confident and looking fabulous!
It's in the details. The finishing touches.
Going from an almost-put-together look to how-does-she-do-it...is simple.
With a few little tweaks, you can have the world (and even yourself) believing you always look amazing!
1. Choose great basics- These pieces should be classic and timeless. Able to be worn more than once a week without anyone catching on:-)
2. Dress in layers- this is the key! Layering, done correctly, creates and defines style. And keeps you comfortable in changing temperatures.
3. Add smart accessories- scarves, cool pendants, statement chokers, hip sunglasses
4. Find you best hair- Whatever that looks like for you...rock good hair!
5. Pick compatible shoes- Be sure that your footwear completes your look.
Here's a little inspiration....
You can do this. Simple, yet elevated style is possible.
Still unsure, feel free to ask me how. email@example.com I want to make this easy for you!
Thanks for reading.
Hello, I'm Kristen.
As a personal stylist,