My name is Kristen Cain and I am a business owner, corporate employee, happily married wife and mom to three fun kids.
I spend my time helping women find their own style, simplify their closets and create wardrobes that allow them to look and feel incredible. I do this rewarding work in two ways; as the Personal Stylist at Anthropologie in Boulder, Colorado and as the owner of The Together Act, a wardrobe consulting company.
When I’m not working, I’m busy trying to juggle kid activities, household duties, workouts, errands… and still find time for a date with my husband.
I rely on simplicity to create a more balanced life. I believe in being in the present moment as much as possible. I strive daily to be more grateful.
And, I am forever angling for my next trip to Paris.
When my life feels organized, I am better equipped to find joy in the busy days. I have discovered that when a wardrobe is organized and well-curated, we look better and we feel better!
An amazing thing occurs when we wear an outfit that makes us feel fabulous! When everything ‘fits’ in all ways, we feel unstoppable, beautiful and authentic…my goal is help women find this feeling every day.
This space is a mixed bag. Most often the topics stem from my love of style and my craving for a simple, yet incredible life. I share what works for me... and sometimes, what doesn't. I am continually striving to learn new ways to improve myself and pass something valuable on to those who visit.
I truly hope that some of what I offer inspires you. I’d love to hear your thoughts, please leave a comment or email me at email@example.com
Thanks so much for stopping by…
A Dozen Random Bits About Me...
1. Everyone called me 'Kristy' until college.
2. Oreos are my favorite store-bought cookie and I'm a dunker.
3. Paris has felt familiar (and wonderful) since my first visit... about 20 years ago.
4. I love palm trees and the ocean...yet I live near the mountains.
5. I am a terrible gardener.
6. I'm the only Lefty in my house.
7. I love glow-in-the-dark, stick-on stars on a bedroom ceiling.
8. Crisp, brand new one dollar bills are my favorite!
9. "Fool in the Rain" by Led Zeppelin is my favorite song.
10. I can change a tire and install a ceiling fan by myself.
11. My favorite flowers are hydrangeas (slight preference for blue) and hibiscus (hot pinky-orange).
12. My husband and I moved our family cross-country in 2013 ...it was the BEST thing we have ever done.